[SCIFIO] ImgOpener - ImgOptions - SubRegions

Michael Zinsmaier michael.zinsmaier at gmx.de
Fri Aug 23 02:55:58 CDT 2013

Hi together,

defining intervals via the ImgOptions mechanism seems not to work if you
define an Interval only for one Axes (except for Channel).
E.g. consider that you want to select only time=0 from a 5dim Image
(x,y,Channel,z,Time) and define the SubRegion as follows
new SubRegion(new AxesType[]{Time}, new Range[]{0}). An array index out
of bounds exception is thrown.

It does however work if you do the same thing with Channel and it works
also if you specify Ranges for Channel, Z and Time.

The API of SubRegion (Map Constructor) gives me the feeling that is
should not be necessary to specify Axes that I want to include completly.
I hope thats correct if not I would like to suggest to change it.

Best regards
Michael