Minimal Service Setup for ImgOpener

Michael Zinsmaier michael.zinsmaier at gmx.de
Mon Aug 12 10:39:19 CDT 2013

Hi all,

we try to create a suitable context for the ImgOpener but on our
classpath are several jar files that contain services which we do not
intend to use and which cause problems if discovered (e.g.
HotdrawService is discovered but we do not include all required
libs...). What is the minimal set of Services that we need just for the
opener?

or more code based:

given the following methods

     public void foo() {
         Context c = new Context(getIOContextServices());
         m_scifio = new SCIFIO(c);
         FORMATS = m_scifio.format().getAllFormats();
     }

     private List<Class<? extends Service>> getIOContextServices() {
         final List services = new ArrayList();
        services.add(FormatService.class);
        return services;
     }

what would be the minimal list of required services in order to get a
suitable Context for the ImgOpener?

Regards Michael