[SCIFIO] Problem with Tiff Calibration

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Thu Dec 26 18:16:46 CST 2013

Thanks Christian! Looks like I had leftover code from the Bio-Formats
TIFFReader, so I was populating physical pixel size fields, but not
transferring that data to the actual axes.

Works for me now.. running the Info command prints correct calibration
values. Let me know if you have any more problems.

thanks, Mark