[SCIFIO] Error reading a 32-bit nrrd image via ITK

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Wed Oct 23 15:19:25 CDT 2013

Hi Joe,

 I made my changes and pushed a new scifio-itk-bridge.jar. I didn't have to
change the C++ side at all, so all you should have to do is delete the
"scifio-itk-bridge-1.0.0.jar" in your local $ITK_BUILD/lib/jars, then clean
and rebuild the SCIFIO module (which should trigger a download of the
latest jar, but only if it's not already present in $ITK_BUILD/lib/jars).

 You can also manually
download<http://jenkins.imagej.net/view/SCIFIO/job/SCIFIOITKBridge/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/scifio-itk-bridge-1.0.0.jar>and
replace the jar if you don't want to rebuild everything.

 Let me know if you have any more problems, or if this fix doesn't work for
you.

Thanks,
Mark