[SCIFIO] Scrambled tiles in czi files with Scifio-Itk bridge

Mark Hiner hinerm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 07:22:55 CDT 2014

Hi Kedar,

> Any suggestions on how I might begin to debug the problem?

In your original e-mail you said you'd written this with SCIFIO.. I assume
this was with the SCIFIO-ImageIO C++ API. This is still bound to Bio-Formats
4.4.9
<https://github.com/scifio/scifio-imageio/blob/master/src/CMakeLists.txt#L22>.
If the conversion worked with the latest Bio-Formats command line tools, I
would suggest trying the C++ API again with the 5.0.2 LOCI Tools downloaded
here: http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.0.2/

Hope that fixes things.

- Mark