[SCIFIO] Bio-Formats Imaris writer

Henry Pinkard henry.pinkard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:21:45 CDT 2014

Hi Curtis,

This all sounds great. I've cloned the SCIFIO core as well as the
tutorials, which have been quite helpful in getting things set up.

I've created a class in the io.scif.formats package for my writer. Since I
only have the writer components, but not the reader, how should I go about
implementing all of the component classes of Format (Metadata, Parser,
Checker, Reader, Writer, Translator). The first 4 are listed as mandatory
in the tutorial, but it seems like I shouldn't need all of them for writing
functionality alone.

Best,
Henry