[SCIFIO] Block-wise writer

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Mon Feb 2 09:42:29 CST 2015

Hi Burkhard,

>This is exactly what I want, because my writer can not write a series of
2D planes.
>Please advise if I am still missing something, or if this is not the right
way of doing this for now.

In that case it sounds like what you're doing is perfectly correct.

>Instead, it complains about the image having n planes, while it really
should have only 1

After looking at the source again, this message should just be coming up as
a warning[1]. You should be able to continue writing. Is there an error
message that comes up later? If you launch Fiji from the command line, or
turn Edit > Options > Misc... > Debug mode on you should be able to fully
capture any exceptions.

Thank you!
- Mark

[1]