Nrrd ITK-SCIFIO Bug

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Jul 2 14:24:25 CDT 2013

Hi guys,

Some additional thoughts -- as Curtis points out, if the Size of the
3D images from different time points is not the same, a 4D VectorImage
will not work well.  In ITKv4, a new set of classes [1] was added to
handle time explicitly.  However, it has its own IO framework [2], so
it may take some thought on how ITK-SCIFIO could mesh with this
cleanly.

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/group__Group-Video.html