[SCIFIO] SCIFIO post from phsiao at cs.unc.edu requires approval

Mark Hiner hinerm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:50:41 CDT 2013

Hi Joe,

 Thanks for reporting this issue.

reader->SetImageIO( io );

 Just so you know, this is just disabling SCIFIO I believe, and defaulting
to the ITK DICOM ImageIO.

 Does the output file have the correct number of total planes? If not, you
might try "-d 5" just to test. The dimension order is XYCZT but XYZ are the
dimensions with length more than 1. The SCIFIO plugin is supposed to
account for that but it could be a bug.

 Otherwise if the dimensions are correct it could be an issue with the
dataset being interleaved.

 I'll try to look at it soon.

Thanks,
Mark