[SCIFIO] Open Micro-Manager dataset in Fiji using SCIFIO

Thomas Julou thomas.julou at normalesup.org
Wed Aug 12 03:07:07 CDT 2015

Dear Curtis,

thanks for your answer.
In fact, I’m not sure whether it’s more a scifio issue or a fiji one. My point is that in the fiji interface, open parses all positions although it opens a single file.

Does scifio aim at handling entire datasets? then I understands that it has the ability to parse entire datasets, but the way it’s called by fiji could probably be significantly more efficient. or at least open a bioformat-like dialog offering to open all positions.
If scifio is designed with single images, then its code could probably be stripped down to parse metadata more efficiently…

Best,
Thomas