[SCIFIO] Open Micro-Manager dataset in Fiji using SCIFIO

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Aug 11 17:14:08 CDT 2015

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the report. I filed an issue in the SCIFIO issue tracker with
these details:

https://github.com/scifio/scifio/issues/279

Things are crazy busy until the ImageJ conference this September, but we
will try to respond more thoroughly later this fall.

In the meantime, in case you didn't already know, the relevant source code
is here:
https://github.com/scifio/scifio/blob/scifio-0.24.0/src/main/java/io/scif/formats/MicromanagerFormat.java

Be warned that SCIFIO is undergoing a substantial refactoring at the
moment, to move away from plane-centric API toward a block-based one.

Regards,
Curtis