[SCIFIO] Scrambled tiles in czi files with Scifio-Itk bridge

Roysam, Badri broysam at Central.UH.EDU
Thu Jun 19 08:10:37 CDT 2014

Gentlemen, Can anyone help us sooner? I am worried that this project is falling behind.
Thanks,

Badri Roysam, D.Sc.
Hugh Roy and Lillie Cranz Cullen University Professor
Chair, Electrical & Computer Engineering
N325, Engineering Building 1
University of Houston
Houston, Texas 77204-4005
Office: 713-743-1773/4435
Lab (W349): 713-743-0790
Fax:  713-743-4444
Email: broysam at central.uh.edu
ECE Department website: www.ee.uh.edu<http://www.ee.uh.edu>
Laboratory website: www.farsight-toolkit.org

[cid:90E25201-50A2-4ADF-A9CB-F8931F26DA67]

From: Mark Hiner <hinerm at gmail.com<mailto:hinerm at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, June 19, 2014 7:34 AM
To: Kedar Grama <gbkedar at gmail.com<mailto:gbkedar at gmail.com>>, "scifio at scif.io<mailto:scifio at scif.io>" <scifio at scif.io<mailto:scifio at scif.io>>
Cc: Dragan Maric <maricd at ninds.nih.gov<mailto:maricd at ninds.nih.gov>>, Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com<mailto:matt.mccormick at kitware.com>>, Curtis Rueden <ctrueden.wisc at gmail.com<mailto:ctrueden.wisc at gmail.com>>, Badri Roysam <broysam at central.uh.edu<mailto:broysam at central.uh.edu>>
Subject: Re: Scrambled tiles in czi files with Scifio-Itk bridge

Hi Kedar,

 Just wanted to let you know that I'll be out of the country for two weeks starting tomorrow, and all of my time right now is being spent on the ImageJ2 release<http://developer.imagej.net/2014/06/04/imagej-200-release-candidate>.

 Would you mind filing this as an issue on the scifio-itk-bridge github site: https://github.com/scifio/scifio-itk-bridge ? That way it won't get lost in my e-mail and I can investigate when I get back.

Thanks!
- Mark